We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal health information. Your medical record is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain the security of personal health information at all times and to ensure this information is only available to authorised members of staff.
My Health My Privacy My Choice
The doctors and staff of this practice are committed to giving you our valued patient, quality care and service.
We protect your privacy and treat all patient information including health and financial details as private and confidential
- What type of personal information we collect
- Purpose of collecting your personal information
- How we collect and store information
- How we use, protect and disclose information
- That we need your consent to collect your information
- That you have a right to access your information
- How to access your personal information
- That you may discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information
- How you can make a complaint about a possible privacy breach
If you would like more information about privacy, or how to access your health record, please ask your doctor or see reception.